Information about the administrator
This is to inform, how the company NEWTON Technologies, a.s., registered office Na Pankráci 1683/127, 140 00 Praha 4, IČ: 28479777, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number B 14782/MSPH, as an administrator processes personal data in connection with providing its products and services and the implementation of its activities.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissioner for personal data protection
The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection commissioner.
Purpose of processing
The administrator offers products and services to both legal entities and private individuals. The administrator mainly provides its customers with products and services using automatic speech recognition technologies:
- Computer program NEWTON Dictate
- Online application Beey.io
- Cloud solution Speechgrid
- NEWTON Analytics service
In these cases, personal data is processed:
- In order to ensure fulfillment of the contract upon delivery of the product or service, when the personal data of the business partner or his contact and responsible persons.
- In order to fulfill legal obligations, especially in the field of accounting and taxation.
- In order to protect the property and rights of the administrator.
- For the purpose of marketing and business activities with the aim of increasing the quality of products and services, in offering other products and services, or expanding existing products and services to existing business partners.
- In order to send commercial messages.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing is:
- Fulfillment of a contract to which an individual person is a contracting party, or in case of a legal entity, its contact and responsible persons.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Legitimate interest of the administrator.
Legitimate interests of the administrator
The legitimate interest of the administrator is one of the legal reasons for processing for which consent to processing is not required. The administrator processes personal data due to a legitimate interest in the following cases:
- For the purposes of developing the business – improving and expanding products and services to customers.
- For the purpose of protecting rights of the administrator.
- As for personal data of persons visiting websites, to ensure network security and prevent unauthorized access.
Categories of subjects
- Business partners, if they are a natural person.
- Contact and responsible persons of business partners who are legal entities.
- Persons consenting to receving commercial messages.
- Persons visiting web presentations.
Categories of personal data
- Name, surname, title, delivery or contact address, telephone, email, login name, job position
- Participation of people in webinars
- IP address
Recipients of personal data
- Recipients of personal data are employees of the administrator and persons authorized by the administrator. In cases where a special legal regulation so requires, personal data are transferred to state administration bodies or other competent authorities.
- The recipients are also the persons in charge of resolving a possible dispute.
- NEWTON Technologies, a.s.
Forwarding personal data to a third country or international organizations
Personal data are not forwarded to a third country or to international organizations.
The supervision office is The Office for Personal Data Protection, www.uoou.cz/en.
Period of personal data processing
- The personal data whose processing is related to the execution of the contract, are processed for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently for the period during which the rights of the contracting parties are enforceable.
- The personal data of people visiting the website are processed for a maximum of 3 years.
- The personal data which are processed for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations are processed for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations.
Automated decision-making and profiling
Automated decision-making and profiling is not used.
Source of personal data
Personal data were acquired
- From the subject or
- From the legal entity that identified the subject as the contact or responsible person in connection with the execution of the contract.
Consequences of failure to provide personal data
If the person does not provide the data necessary for the conclusion of the contract, it will not be possible for the administrator to conclude the contract and provide relevant services. Failure to provide contact information in connection with the execution of the contract may affect the scope and level of services provided by the administrator.
A person (the subject) has the right to:
- Access his or her personal data – the subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the administrator whether the personal data concerning him/her are or are not processed and, if so, he/she has the right to access this personal data and the following information:
- processing purposes;
- categories of personal data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or in international organizations;
- the planned period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right to request correction or deletion of personal data relating to the subject, to restrict their processing, or to raise objections to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the personal data, if not obtained from the subject;
- the fact that there is automated decision-making, including profiling. The subject has the right to obtain a copy of the processed personal data.
- Correction of personal data – the data subject has the right to correct inaccurate personal data concerning himself/herself and to supplement incomplete personal data.
- Deletion of personal data – the subject has the right to have the administrator delete personal data concerning himself/herself without undue delay, if:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the subject withdraws the consent on the basis of which the data were processed and there is no other legal reason for the processing;
- the subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or the subject objects to the processing;
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down in European Union or Member State law applicable to the administrator;
- personal data were collected in connection with an offer of information society services. The right of cancellation shall not apply if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for the determination, exercise or defense of the legal rights of the controller.
- Restrict the processing – the subject has the right to have the administrator restrict processing in any of the following cases:
- the subject denies the accuracy of personal data, for the time necessary for the administrator to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the subject refuses to delete personal data and calls instead for restrictions on their use;
- the administrator no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but the subject requires the data to determine, enforce or defend legal claims;
- the subject has objected to the processing until it is verified that legitimate reasons of the administrator outweigh legitimate reasons of the subject.
- Raise an objection to data processing – the subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her processed by the administrator on account of his/her legitimate interest. The administrator shall not further process personal data unless he demonstrates serious legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh the interests or rights and freedoms of the subject, or for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Data portability – the subject has the right to obtain personal data concerning himself/herself which he provided to the administrator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this data to another administrator without obstructions from the administrator to whom the personal data have been provided, under the following conditions:
- processing is based on compliance with the contract and
- processing is performed automatically.
In exercising his right to data transferability, the subject has the right to have personal data transferred directly by one administrator to another, if technically feasible.
- Revocation of consent – the data subject has the right to revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted before its revocation.
- File a complaint with the supervisory authority.